$3000 TOBI Cares Scholarship (ID 2421)
- Start Date:
- We aim to inspire the next generation of young women to pursue higher education, leadership, and of course, personal style. Her success is our success and we hope to broaden horizons and create equal opportunity throughout our communities. Part of this means placing high value on education as a valuable part of success and providing young women with financial assistance for furthering her education. We are proud to offer our annual Tobi Cares Scholarship in which we award $3,000 to one outstanding recipient in the United States. The lucky winner will also receive a $200.00 Tobi.com store credit so she can continue her success in style.
- Applicant must be a female enrolled or enrolling as an undergraduate student in a four year college or community college in the United States.
Applicant must be an incoming freshman, sophomore, junior or senior to qualify.
Applicant must submit their application by December 31, 2017.
Applicant must answer all essay questions on our application form.
- Special Criteria:
- Grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure will be taken into account alongside the originality of the essay's contents. Please note that there is a minimum requirement of 500 words per answer. Winner agrees to be interviewed and/or photographed by Tobi.com as well as any other media outlet(s). The winner also agrees to provide an approved picture of themselves wearing their Tobi shopping spree clothing to be posted across Tobi.com social media channels.
Please write short essays to the following 2 questions (minimum of 500 words each):
1. Who is your favorite fashion icon and why?
2. What challenges have you faced as a woman and what actions did you take to overcome them?