Siletz Scholarship (ID 1810)
- Start Date:
- Open to all fields of study. Must be a member of the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians.
- Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians
- Programs Manager
- Bev Youngman
- PO Box 549
- 1 (800) 922-1399 Ext. 290
- Contact Notes:
- Scholarships are awarded at the Nesika Illahee Pow-Wow, the second weekend in August.
- Native American/Native Alaskan
- To apply for the Siletz Scholarship, please submit the following:
1. Documentation of acceptance at an accredited vocational training or higher education institution, 2 year, 4 year or graduate school.
2. An essay not to exceed five hundred words, double spaced, 12 point font, addressing the annual theme.
3. One (1) letter of recommendation.
- Special Criteria:
- Essays will be judged on correct format, essay content, organization and development of theme and use of proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.