Installment Payment Plan
The installment payment plan is NOT available SUMMER 2020. Payment in full is due August 20th. Accounts not paid in full by August 21 will be assessed a non-payment penalty of 5% of the outstanding balance or $5.00, whichever is greater.
You can set up your Installment Payment Plan through your myRogue account. Friends or family cannot set up your credit line for you.
To be eligible for the Installment Payment Plan a student must have:
- Valid Social Security Number on file with RCC
- Satisfactory credit history with RCC
- Current account balance of more than $75
- 0 down Installment plan with a $25.00 installment fee must be set-up by first payment deadline, the *second Tuesday of the term.
- Summer term has 3 payment dates, Thursday week 3, week 5 and week 7
- Fall, Winter and Spring terms have 4 payment dates, Friday week 3, week 5, week 7 and week 9
- Remaining balance must be paid by last installment deadline
- $10.00 late charge will be added to account balance for each missed payment
- Additional charges for collection fees if balance is not paid in full by last installment deadline
- You are responsible for payment in-full unless you drop classes during the refund period
Students with an active installment payment plan will not be eligible for priority registration until 100% of their account balance is paid in full. Therefore, if you are planning on participating in priority registration for a future term, please make the last installment payment prior to priority registration. Otherwise, your account will be placed on a registration hold, preventing you from registering for future terms.”
What if I don’t make my payments?
Some consequences of non-payment are:
If you owe tuition and fees or other charges on the day after the final term payment/installment deadline, you will be put on financial hold. This means that you:
- will be charged late fees for each installment payment that you miss
- cannot register for future terms
- will be dropped from future term classes if you have registered in advance
- are not eligible to receive official transcripts
Student accounts with an outstanding balance beyond the end of the current term are subject to submission to an outside collections agency. Any student account at risk for collections will be notified in writing 30 days prior to submission. Students unable to pay their outstanding balance in full can make a partial payment; at Rogue Central Services up to the date of submission, which will reduce the overall amount of collections fees the student may incur. If any balance remains outstanding after 30 days, the student will be sent to collections and is fully responsible for all collections costs. Collection agencies will pursue all means of collecting the amount due including, but not limited to, garnishing tax refunds, litigation and garnishment of wages. Payment must be made in full at Southern Oregon Credit Services before the student can access RCC services again. This includes, but is not limited to, advising and counseling services, access to transcripts, or enrolling in courses (credit or non-credit based). Southern Oregon Credit Services can be reached by phone at: 1-800-283-0222, online at: www.SOCredit.com/pay, or in person at: 2400 Poplar Dr., Medford, OR 97504 and 785 NE 7th Street in Grants Pass OR. Any questions regarding an account currently in collections can be sent to Rogue Community College at: email@example.com