Our mission is to consistently maintain and improve our campus buildings and grounds in order to provide a learning and work environment that is functional, safe, healthy, pleasant, and comfortable, thus enabling students, faculty and staff to effectively pursue their goals.
Riverside Campus (RVC)
Redwood Campus (RWC)
Table Rock Campus (TRC)
FMPC is responsible for maintaining RCC properties district-wide. Our 27 dedicated staff members work to support RCC’s three campuses, involving more than 40 buildings on a total of 100 acres. FMPC provides all building construction, improvements and repairs, heating and air conditioning, landscaping, custodial needs, event support, and electrical and plumbing needs. Our team members handle an average of 250 work requests per month and over 3,000 annually!
For all safety and health emergencies, dial 911 and notify RCC Security at 541-218-2930.
For urgent issues requiring prompt attention (overflowing toilets, no heat, etc.), please call the FMPC office at 541-956-7333.
MPulse Work Requests
If you are an authorized work order requester, please submit all non-emergent work requests in MPulse for scheduling. The MPulse system will allow you to submit requests for the Facilities Department to:
- Address heating and cooling issues
- Repair and maintain office, exterior and building and grounds space
- Provide custodial attention and supplies
- Request moving, set up and surplus assistance for large furniture and order items
- Hang wall items, paint, and address lighting issues
- Address pest problems (ants, rodents)
- Provide event resources such as tables and chairs, a BBQ grill, canopies, signs and banner installations
- Request road closures for street events at RVC
Please note: Requests for keys, large signage, or major changes to a space require supervisor approval.
To become a work order requester, please have your supervisor email authorization to [email protected] We will add you to the MPulse system and send you instructions on its use.