Fill out the online admission application and follow the steps to enrollment on your immediate admission response.
Who can be admitted to RCC?
- Anyone 18 years and older may be admitted to RCC.
- Anyone younger than 18 years who has earned a GED® or has graduated from high school (proof may be required).
- What about someone who is younger than 18 years and has not earned a GED® or graduated from high school?
- They may take classes if their placement test scores indicate they have met the pre-requisite for a program level class.
- Transfer Students
- Do I have to take a placement test if I have attended college?
- Send transcripts from previous colleges to RCC attention:
- Transfer Credit Practices
- RCC accepts 100 level and higher college courses from regionally accredited colleges when they meet the following transfer credit acceptance criteria:
- Graded C- or better
- Apply to an RCC program
- Have credit/contact hours, curriculum and outcomes that are equivalent to courses offered at RCC, are graded on a similar basis and taught by qualified professionals or
- Meet the above criteria or are otherwise deemed appropriate substitutions for RCC courses
- Courses from non-accredited institutions must meet the criteria listed above to be considered for transfer acceptance.
- College-level courses taken in countries other than the United States are first evaluated by an international academic evaluation agency, and then compared to RCC's transfer credit acceptance criteria. A list of several of these agencies can be found online in the International Admission Application packet.
- Advanced Placement and CLEP
- Credit is granted if an acceptable score is earned. Refer to RCC’s current catalog for credit and score information.
- Military credit
- Granted based on the guidance of the American Council on Education’s “Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Forces.” Three credits of Health and Physical Education is granted for Basic Training.
- Submit official transcripts or international evaluations or AP/CLEP Score Reports or Military DD214 discharge papers (with a Military Credit Request Form) to Rogue Central with a Transfer Credit Evaluation form.
- International Admission
- International admission applications are available online. RCC is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students. All applicants must be proficient in the English language with a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 490 on the paper based test, 167 on the computer based test or 58 on the internet based test. Read the application for more detail, then contact an Enrollment Specialist at email@example.com if questions remain.
- Tuition Residency Policy
RCC has three tuition schedules: in-state, out-of-state, and international. At the discretion of Enrollment Services, documentation may be required to establish residency.
Attn: Rogue Central
117 S. Central Avenue
Medford, OR 97501
Attn: Rogue Central
3345 Redwood Highway
Grants Pass, OR 97527
After your transcript has arrived, an Enrollment specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org) will contact you by e-mail regarding your placement test waiver status. Once transcripts are on file apply for a Transfer Credit Evaluation.