Image: Jump to Content Disability Services
Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search
Academic & Behavior Information Release
I want others to have access to my student record.
Academic Return Packet
I want to return to RCC after academic suspension.
Admission Application
I want to apply to attend RCC.
Challenge Exam
I want to "challenge" a class.
DFOSM Tuition Award
I am the spouse or child of a deceased or 100%
disabled Oregon resident soldier and want to apply for
the award to pay my tuition expenses that financial aid
and Veterans benefits do not cover.
Directory Information Exemption
I don't want directory information released to anyone.
Directory Information Request
I want directory information about a student.
Displaced Worker Tuition Award
I just lost my job and I want FREE tuition.
Duplicate Certificate/Degree Request
I lost my diploma/certificate and want to replace it.
Financial Aid
Financial Aid Forms
GED® Tuition Award
I just earned my GED & I want FREE tuition.
Graduation Application
I plan to finish my program two terms from now.
Graduation Application Update
I want to make a change to my original Graduation Application
High School Tuition Award
I graduated from high school this year & I want FREE tuition.
International Student Application
I don't live in the USA but want to attend RCC.
Letter of Recommendation Request
I want a letter of recommendation written for me.
Measles Immunization Status
I was born after 1957 and am enrolled in dental assisting, nursing, nursing assistant, practical nursing, EMS, human services, or early childhood education.
Oregon National Guard/Selected Reserves Tuition Award
I received an honorable discharge and want to attend RCC.
Placement Test Scores Request
I want my placement test scores sent to another school.
Repeat Course
I want to replace a lower grade with a more recent grade.
Student Account Petition
A hardship prevented me from finishing a class.
Transcript Request
I want a copy of my unofficial transcript
I want my OFFICIAL RCC transcript sent to me or another school.
I want another school to send a transcript to RCC.
I want my GED Transcript/Test Records.
Transfer Credit Evaluation Request
I want my transfer transcript(s) evaluated toward my program.
Underage Enrollment
I am under 18 and want to attend RCC.
I have an education plan and my high school is paying for my RCC classes.
Underage Chaperone Agreement
I am younger than 18 years old and want to attend an RCC field trip.
W-9S Form
I need to update my social security number