How to Use Degree Audit
- Log into your myRogue account.
- Select "Degree Audit" in the Student Resources menu.
- Select the last option, "Go to My Degree Audit Homepage".
- Select “Add Goal”.
- Select your degree year and type.
- Once your degree is selected, scroll up and select "Save Academic Goal".
- Your academic goal has been added to your list of goals.
- Select your goal. You also have the option of selecting "Scheduled" or "In Progress" classes.
- Select "Create Audit".
- a. Your audit will be created. A red X will indicate sections not completed. Completed sections will be indicated by a green check mark.
Note for Transfer Students: If you have credits from other schools you will need to submit a Transfer Credit Evaluation Request after your transcripts have been sent to RCC.