Military Transcript Resources
- Army/American Council on Education Registry Transcript System (AARTS) 1-866-297-4427
- Air Force University (CCAF) 1-800-646-185
- Coast Guard (CGI) Transcripts 405-954-7234
- SMART For Navy and Marine transcripts
Previous College Transcripts
Evaluation of transfer credit may take up to eight weeks, so it is important to start the process early.
- Order official transcripts from all previous colleges.
- Get admitted to RCC.
- Apply for an evaluation of previous college transcripts toward your declared major.
- Provide course descriptions for any course that you took more than 10 years ago that you want considered toward your evaluation.
In order to grant credit for military service, Rogue Community College needs Official documentation reflecting the specifics of service. Either a Certified copy of your DD214, or an Official Military transcript (SMART, CC of the Air Force, etc.) will satisfy this requirement.
Send official military transcripts to:
Student Records Office, Rogue Community College
3345 Redwood Hwy.
Grants Pass, OR 97527
Or, you may bring a certified copy of your DD214 to the Rogue Central Services for Students desk at any campus. They will verify that the DD214 is certified, make a copy, return the original to you, and scan the copy into your electronic file. After you have brought in your certified DD214, or verified that the Official Transcript is on file by e-mailing email@example.com, you may submit a new Military Credit Evaluation request.
While it is true we can only guarantee 2 credits of PE185 and one of HE112, a SMART transcript's Courses (not Occupations) always deserve consideration. It is up the student to research RCC's courses and determine if any of your military training parallels that required for our courses. Then you will need to request that those specific courses also be considered. That is done on the Military Credit Evaluation form.