RCC provides three Testing Center locations to serve Jackson and Josephine counties. If you have questions about the services offered at a particular location, please call:
Redwood campus, Wiseman, Rm 17: 541-956-7340 FAX: 541-471-3534
Riverside campus, G Building, Rm 111: 541-245-7777 FAX: 541-245-7651
Table Rock Campus, TRC Learning Resource Center, M127: 541-245-7820 FAX: 541-245-7975
- Testing Center Form (for instructors submitting exams to a testing center)
- Proctoring Services Form (for all non-RCC testers)
- Testing Center Evaluation
The testing centers in both counties provide monitored, supplemental testing services for all credit enrolled students as well as for other non-RCC clients.
To effectively serve all RCC students, the Tutoring Centers have provided additional information for students and staff regarding use of our testing services:
Each testing center provides services for:No appointment testing
- If you are an RCC student taking a makeup test if you missed the class testing time
- If you are an RCC student taking a retake as assigned by your instructor
- If you are an RCC student enrolled in some web classes
- Individuals who need to take computerized tests
- Individuals who need private room accommodations
- Proctoring services for other institutions and agencies
- General public
Other Testing by Appointment and Campus:
Grants Pass, Medford and White City Campuses proctor the following:
- Most other educational institutions both in-state and out-of-state, includes WGU, BYU, OSU and EOU
Redwood Campus (Grants Pass) only
- Castle Worldwide
- Pearson VUE (GED®)
Table Rock Campus (White City) only
- Pearson VUE (GED®, IT exams)
- Building Codes Division exams
- Pesticide Exams for the Oregon Department of Agriculture (ODA); Table Rock Pesticide Exam Schedule [PDF]
- PAN (TSA, USPS, FBI, Qwest)
- Castle Worldwide
- Certiport - Adobe Certification exams
- NHA - medical assistant exams
- Question mark
- ISO Quality
- CCHI (Medical translators)
- NBCMI (Medical translators)
* Call first to arrange for other institutions and agency testing
Important Facts About Testing Services:
- RCC makeup and retesting exams are administered on a walk in, space available basis during scheduled testing center hours. No reservations for these tests unless a computer is permitted or required. Computer use must be scheduled.
- Picture ID must be shown before each testing session.
- Please allow yourself enough time to finish your test before closing time.
- Because there is limited space in our testing room, you may be placed on a waiting list if the testing room is full.
- Children are NOT permitted inside the testing room, nor are they allowed to wait outside the testing room unattended.
- The least busy times are on the first and second day of the testing dates scheduled by the instructor.
- During the busiest times, such as the last day of a test, we cannot guarantee that you will have a place to test without having to wait.
- Scantrons are available for purchase at the bookstores and the TRC learning center. In addition, scantrons may be purchased at the testing centers and at the library on the Grants Pass Campus.
- Use of unauthorized aids or cheating of any kind will be reported to the appropriate instructor, dean, or agency.
Instructors should personally deliver tests to the testing center prior to testing time (for security purposes and information exchange), complete the testing form, (for instructors only) and pick up the completed tests from the office staff person any time the center is open. It is suggested that faculty using the testing services for the first time talk with the appropriate testing center staff in order to expedite an effective testing process.
Limited testing services many be available during campus breaks. Contact the testing center for more information.