Our mission is to provide quality customer service to faculty, staff, students, and the public in the areas of Human Resource policies and procedures, benefits, compensation, employment and training that supports the college's commitment to excellence.
- Benefits: RCC offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide eligible employees and early retirees with a broad range of employer and employee paid benefit options. Benefit eligibility differs by employment status.
- Jobs at RCC: View current list job openings at Rogue Community College and apply using our online application process.
- HR Procedures: Access hiring procedures, retirement checklists, and other general procedures.
- HR Forms: View and access human resources forms including professional growth forms, evaluation forms, and more to assist in facilitating HR services.
- Employee Contracts/Handbooks: Access, collective bargaining agreements for faculty and classified staff, as well as the exempt handbook for management employees.
- SafeColleges Employee Training: Online training system including required training for new hires, mandatory training for all staff and a variety of optional training courses.
- Payroll Information: RCC timecards, W4 forms, and pay day information.