DaVinci Body Sculpting Women In STEM Scholarship (ID 4049)
- Start Date:
- Dr. John Bergeron and Lori Lemon Bergeron founded DaVinci Body Sculpting based on their desire to promote and provide the most advanced and least invasive aesthetic procedures to their clients. Recent advances in science, technology, and biomedical engineering have accelerated the field of non-surgical aesthetics, including the non-surgical fat reduction industry, which is DaVinci’s sole focus.
We have a passion for science and technology and we are inspired when we see new techniques and new inventions coming to light. Women are often part of the aesthetics narrative but are not often highlighted in their incredible contributions to science and technology in which the industry benefits. We want to change that.
We have set up a $2,500 scholarship program for women that have a passion for science and technology.
We understand that women from any background and from any area of study can have the ingenuity, creativity and drive to further science, therefore, this opportunity is open to undergraduate women studying any major in the US.
DaVinci’s annual scholarship program has been created with the purpose of helping women succeed in STEM fields, collating inspiring essays from the minds of our future innovators and being a part of the conversation that highlights the contributions women have made and are yet to make in STEM.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM)
- • All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester, they are applying to receive the scholarship.
• Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
• Domestic and international students may apply.
• Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
• Majoring or have a general interest in STEM
- Special Criteria:
- Required Application Details
• Please write a 1,000 to 1,500-word essay answering the following questions:
• What inspired your interest in STEM?
• Do you have a STEM mentor?
• How would you like to use STEM in the future?
• Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
• Please submit The DaVinci Body Sculpting Women in STEM Scholarship form below.
How to Apply
Please complete the form with the following information to apply:
The DaVinci Body Sculpting Women in STEM Scholarship
• Full Name
• Email Address
• College or University Name
• College or University Mailing Address
• Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
• An essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
• Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions