Hypez Scholarship (ID 4025)
- Start Date:
- We are pleased to announce our very first scholarship “Hypez Scholarship Program” to assist students to achieve their educational goals. The $500 yearly scholarship will be awarded to one student for their education expenses. Further, our aim is to double this amount for next year’s program.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- We want to help a student who is really in need of funds for their studies. Both Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students can apply for the scholarship program, provided they are enrolled in a full-time degree program in an accredited college or graduate school.
- Special Criteria:
- How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Applying for the scholarship is easy. We have intentionally made the application process very simple so that only a maximum number of students can apply for it. Only one winner will be selected.
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
• Write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic “How Social Media will change over the next five years”?
• You must submit your essay on or before March 31st, 2019.
• All applications should be sent to email@example.com in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
• You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
• Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
• Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
• You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
• After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
• The winners will be announced on April 15th, 2019 and the winner will be notified by email.