Life Coach Spotter Scholarship (ID 4014)
- Start Date:
- At Life Coach Spotter, we strongly believe in education and improving your life with all of the resources that are available to you. While you have been getting your academic education throughout your life, you have already learned many life lessons along the way. Life has many lessons to teach us, and many of those lessons come in the form of setbacks, challenges, and hurdles that we have to overcome.
Overcoming challenges teaches us that we can find new ways to reach our goals and find our way. We have created our annual scholarship for one undergraduate student that best details overcoming their own challenges in a well thought out essay.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- • All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
• Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
• Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
• Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Special Criteria:
- Application Requirements
• Please write a 1,000-1,500 word essay about a personal story of the biggest challenge you’ve had to overcome in your life. Be real and authentic. What was the hardest part? How did you overcome it? What life lessons have you learned as a result?
• Submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
Submitting Your Application
Please complete the following form to submit your application: Life Coach Spotter 2019 Scholarship
The form must include:
• Full name
• Email Address
• College or University Name
• College or University Mailing Address
• Attached evidence of your current academic status that you are currently enrolled at a college as set forth above. We will accept an acceptance letter or most recent tuition billing statement as proof of enrollment.
• Your written submission as a Google document via a shareable link. Essays in any other form will not be accepted.