TekhniQs Scholarship (ID 4006)
- Start Date:
- Three students will be selected to receive $1500 as a first prize, $1000 as a second prize, $700 as a third prize in scholarship funds.
- All the passionate and hard working students irrespective of their gender can apply for the TekhniQs Scholarship offered.
Our TekhniQs Scholarship Program is open to every student who is interested and talented. The TekhniQs Scholarship program is based on merit to encourage talented students. TekhniQs awards $1500 annually to one student per year as a first prize; please check Rewards section for more information about the second and third prize.
- Min GPA:
- • Students who apply for TekhniQs Scholarship Program must be currently enrolled at an accredited 2 year college or 4 year university during the 2018-2019 academic year. Students of all majors are encouraged to apply.
• You must have minimum 3.0 GPA
• To participate, applicants are encouraged to send their submission to TekhniQs Scholarship Program, along with their name, college/university, expected year of graduation, and intended major.
- Special Criteria:
- How to Apply for the TekhniQs Scholarship Program
It is easy to apply for the scholarship provided by TekhniQs.com.
Note: You must have minimum 3.0 GPA
Step 1: Tell us why you deserve this scholarship by submitting a 150 – 300 words that explains why you should receive this scholarship.
Make sure you mention all your personal achievements including your interests and projects. Kindly include links to your projects and your achievements so that we can check them while reviewing your application.
Step 2: Create a video by showcasing your achievements altogether. Make sure you send the video along with the essay as mentioned above.
You can send the video and essay to following email addresses.
Please make sure to send essay doc and video including links and resources to the email address provided above if you have any issues with the application form provided below.
Step 3: Cross check the requirements for the TekhniQs Scholorship Program.
• You must have at least GPA 3.0.
• Attach a Valid Photo ID along with your application.
• Make sure to check all the information you have put in the application before sending it.
• Submit your online application before Feb 5th, 2019.