Bishop Law Firm 2019 Educational Scholarship (ID 3964)
- Start Date:
- At The Bishop Law Firm, we understand how important getting an education is. We also recognize how expensive it can be as well. Parents (and many times students themselves) have to pay for housing, books, tuition and meals up front. Some people have to work night jobs or attend school at night after work to be able to afford college. Most college expenses are paid for by loans which must be repaid after a student graduates. In an attempt to help students cover some of this cost, we are offering a $1,000 per year scholarship to one individual who is attending or planning to attend an accredited college or graduate school in the United States in the near future.
- How to Apply:
To apply for The Bishop Law Firm 2019 Educational Scholarship a 700+ word essay should be submitted on the following topic:
What do you believe is the biggest issue/challenge society is faced with today? What would you do to attempt a solution?
The application guidelines are as follows:
1. Essays should be received by July 15th, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
2. Applications should be emailed to email@example.com in Microsoft Word. No other format will be accepted. Please make the subject of email: Scholarship Submission.
3. Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
4. Applicants must show proof of enrollment in an accredited U.S. college or graduate school.