Scholarship Offer from Parxavenue Ltd (ID 3881)
- Start Date:
- Not all that long ago, just choosing to have a website was enough to make sure companies stand out in a sea of competition. Now, the dire need for a site itself isn’t even in question, and outshining all the others in any given industry takes ongoing effort, attention to detail and remaining a step ahead of the latest developments in the online world.
As a foremost authority on the subject, Calgary web design and SEO specialists, Parxavenue helps businesses make the most of their online presences. With an unrivalled dedication to providing outstanding websites for their clients, the company offers the full range of digital marketing and advertising services.
Due to constantly changing search engine algorithms and growing consumer expectations, this industry never ceases to evolve. Having a solid education lays a strong foundation for the success of not only rising professionals in this field but the future businesses they’ll serve. With this in mind, Parxavenue is extending a $500 scholarship offered to students pursuing a career in website design.
- Min GPA:
- CAD or Graphic/Web Design
- To be eligible for the $500 Parxavenue scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Hold Canadian or American citizenship
• Be enrolled in or accepted to an accredited North American college or university
• Be on a website design career path
• Have at least a 3.0 GPA
• Applicants will be required to provide proof of these elements to be considered eligible. Candidates must also complete and submit an essay.
- Special Criteria:
- About the Essay
Eligible candidates interested in applying for the scholarship must compose an essay ranging from 1,200 to 1,500 words and centered on essential aspects of the website design industry.
Creativity is encouraged and originality expected. Writing quality will also be a deciding factor in the winner selection process.
Submissions must be received by May 1, 2019.