One Stop Bedwetting Scholarship (ID 3840)
- Start Date:
- At One Stop Bedwetting, we understand the value of a scholarship and the support that some needy people born with limited resources need. Hence, it is our passion to help our future generation by offering the One Stop Bedwetting Scholarship Program. With this scholarship, it is our aim to encourage and inspire the needy students to go further and live a better life. The One Stop Bedwetting Scholarship is established for the benefit of undergraduate students who are pursuing a bachelors or associate’s degree. The funds can be used to cover any accredited college or trade school or assist with the cost of tuition, room, or board. One $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to deserving undergraduate students with outstanding academic achievement who are attending an accredited 2- or 4-year college within the United States of America.
- Min GPA:
- Full(12+ Credits)
- • Must be an undergraduate student at an accredited university within the U.S. in your first, second, third, or fourth year.
• Must be a full-time student attending a 2- or 4- year college.
• Minimum cumulative GPA must be 3.0/4.0.
- Special Criteria:
- To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must submit a typed essay of 800-1,500 words about "Bedwetting alarms and their benefits”. We will evaluate your essay on the basis of uniqueness and creativity. This scholarship will be awarded to the best candidate. Fill in the Scholarship Contest Application Form at the bottom of this page, optionally, you can also email your essay to email@example.com with the following information:
• Your name, phone number and mailing address.
• The name of the school you are attending and a proof of enrollment.
• Your area of study.