Students Scholarship Program from Tour-of-Britain 2018 (ID 3829)
- Start Date:
- 1st Place: 1500$
2nd Place: 1000$
3rd Place: 500$
- The purpose of the Bicycle Scholarship Program is to attract students to the healthy lifestyle. As we all know, sports and proper nutrition are the main components of a healthy lifestyle. So, we offer to students the opportunity to share their knowledge of cycling & healthy lifestyle and, get cool awards for that. Are you interested in? Then read the terms of the contest!
- To take part in our contest, you need to write an essay on one of the proposed topics. All topics will be targeted, at cycling and healthy lifestyle.
- Special Criteria:
- ESSAYS MUST HAVE:
• Full Name
• Email Address
• Name of College or University
• min. 1000 Word Essay “TITLE OF YOUR TOPIC”
1. How to Encourage Bicycling Among College Students
2. Why Cycling is the Best Sport Ever
3. Argumentative essay: Cycling is My Way to a Healthy Lifestyle
4. Cause and Effect Essay: Ways to Lose Weight With Your Bike
5. The Main Bike Safety Rules Every New Cyclist Needs to Know
6. From own experience: My Safe And Healthy Cycling Tips For Long-Distance Rides
7. Descriptive essay: How to Cycle in Snow
8. Descriptive essay: How to Cycle in The Rain
9. Cause-and-effect analysis: How to Avoid Cycling Injuries
10. Why will I watch «Tour of Britain 2018» And Why Would/ Wouldn’t I Like to Participate in This Competition?