$500 Scholarship From EasyRinger (ID 3826)
- Start Date:
- Our goal is to make it easy for people in different countries to stay in contact by providing international phone numbers that are local for callers. Since callers pay only local rates, everyone saves money on international long-distance charges.
We also appreciate the value of higher education, but we understand that school expenses can make it difficult for many students to achieve their dream of getting a college degree. That’s why we are offering a $500 scholarship to any two-year or four-year college student who is planning to enter a career that will involve international communication in some way.
To apply for the scholarship, you will need to write a 1,000-word essay discussing the role of international communication in the economy, in technological development, and in interpersonal relationships. Focus on how easy international communication facilitates improvements in all of these areas, and give real-world examples to illustrate your ideas.
- • You must have either a high school diploma or a GED.
• You must have been accepted by or be currently enrolled in an accredited two-year or four-year college.
• You should be studying for a career that will involve international communication.
- Special Criteria:
- How to apply:
• Write a 1,000-word essay that includes an introduction, several well-developed body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
• Save your essay as a .doc file.
• Address an email to us at email@example.com and tell us why you are interested in this scholarship and how your future career will involve international communication.
• Attach your file to the email and send it to us by midnight on December 1, 2018.
• You can also send the email using the link at the bottom of this page.