Beat Student Loans Annual Scholarship (ID 3801)
- Start Date:
- Beat Student Loans (“Sponsor”) is excited to announce the Beat Student Loans Annual Scholarship Program (“Scholarship Program”) to support undergraduate or graduate students in their educational aspirations.
Beat Student Loans is a finance-focused online publishing platform. We strongly believe in helping young adults, college students beat student loans and part of our mission is to empower others to take part in better financial literacy. We think one of the best ways to do that is helping students financially through a scholarship program.
- Min Age:
- The Beat Student Loans Scholarship Program is open for undergraduate or graduate students from accredited colleges, universities, or community colleges in the United States of America.
1. In order to apply, you must submit an essay that focuses on a topic that relates to the student loan debt crisis and it’s impacts on the the economy in the next 3 years.
2. You must be at least 18 years old.
3. You must be enrolled full-time as a undergraduate or graduate student at accredited colleges, community college, or universities in the United States of America.
4. All entries must be received on or before 11:59 p.m. EST on October 15th, 2018.
5. Your essay must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must over five hundred (500) words.
6. By submitting your article, you give us the right to the content in your article. All decisions of the assessors are final.
- Special Criteria:
- 1. Fill in the following information below under “Submit Your Application.” Only one entry per person please. You may also mail submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 .We may disqualify any entries containing offensive or inappropriate language or for anything else we might deem improper.