Manning and Zimmerman Scholarships (ID 3797)
- Start Date:
- two awards of $1,000 awarded to two incoming freshmen.
- The Law Office of Manning & Zimmerman PLLC is pleased to award $1,000 scholarships to two New Hampshire high school students who plan to pursue any type of secondary education or vocational/technical school (in-state or out-of-state). The students who submit the best video or written essay on the topic of distracted driving will be selected as the recipients of a Manning & Zimmerman Distracted Driving Scholarship:
We have two goals with these scholarships:
1. Direct attention to the dangers of distracted driving; and
2. Administer financial aid to New Hampshire students.
- Incoming Freshman
- Highschool seniors that will be going into college the next academic year are eligible to apply.
- Special Criteria:
- How to enter:
Record a video of up to two minutes addressing:
1. How significant is distracted driving in your peer group? Use specific examples of distracted driving you have witnessed.
2. How can distracted driving be reduced or eliminated to make our roadways safe?
• Publish the video on your YouTube channel.
• Title the video Manning and Zimmerman Scholarship Entry and include this link in the description.
• Share your video on Manning & Zimmerman’s Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
• Send an email to this email address with your contact information, including name, mailing address, email address, and phone number, and include the name of your high school.
• If posting to social media, our handle is @MZAttorneys and our hashtag is #nhinjurylaw.
Those who do not have access to YouTube and/or Facebook may submit a written essay of no more than 750 words by any of the following means:
1. Complete the form below
2. Postal mail (Scholarship Entry on the envelope)
2. Fax to (603) 624-7201 (Scholarship Entry on the cover sheet)
3. Email to this email address (Scholarship Entry in the subject line)
4. Hand-delivered to our office