Benson Law Firms Scholarship for College Students (ID 3796)
- Start Date:
- Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the American college student who creates the best video essay. This year’s topic is how bankruptcy helps small businesses.
Our Scholarship Aims to Accomplish Three Goals:
• Provide financial aid to a college student.
• Encourage students to understand how bankruptcy relief helps small businesses.
• Inspire students to pursue a career in any legal field.
- All students are eligible to apply.
- Special Criteria:
- How to Enter:
• Record a one- to two-minute video explaining how bankruptcy laws help small businesses and promote economic growth. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
• Publish the video to your YouTube channel.
• Title the video Benson Law Firm Scholarship Contest and include this link https://www.bensonbankruptcyattorney.com/scholarship-for-college-students/ in the description.
• Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
• OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining how bankruptcy laws help small businesses to BensonScholarship@gmail.com.