FitnessTrainer.com Scholarship (ID 3788)
- Start Date:
- Fitnesstrainer.com is proud to announce their 1st-annual scholarship aimed at health students and anyone enrolled in college that is trying to transform their bodies.
Terms of participation are simple: write a 1,000-word article on: "How personal training helped transform my life."
We know the benefits of personal training first-hand, and we want you to explain, in your own words, how personal training has been able to change your life. We want you to also include the following:
What a higher level of fitness meant for you
Our $1,000 scholarship can be used for any education-related expense, including: tuition, textbooks, course material and any other, education-related expense that you come across.
- You must meet the following requirements to apply for the Fitnesstrainer.com scholarship:
• High school student currently enrolled or accepted into a college
• Current college student
• Current university student
- Special Criteria:
- Your paper must be original. If we find that you have plagiarized your work, you will automatically be disqualified from current and future scholarships. Be creative and descriptive with your writing, and feel free to go into detail about your personal story.
Fitness changes lives, and we want to understand the impact personal training has had on you.
Every paper will be reviewed, and we'll look at a number of factors when deciding which applicant wins, including:
Fitness transformation can be physical, or it can be mental – we want to hear about both. Maybe you didn't reach your goal of a six-pack, but you were able to increase your mental fortitude and become confident and happy.
Let it all out.
We request that you write your essay in a .doc file format and submit it to us at: scholarship(@) fitnesstrainer.com. The length of the article needs to be a minimum of 1,000 words, but please do not exceed the 2,000-word mark.
Please also leave the following information:
• Email address
• Phone number
• School enrolled in