Andrew Flusche Scholarship (ID 3786)
- Start Date:
- The Andrew Flusche Scholarship Contest requires students to raise awareness about the importance of positive interactions with the police officers and law enforcement. Applicants must create a public service advertisement video (PSA) which portrays the correct way of interacting with a police officer during a traffic stop or any other encounter.
- • High school seniors who have been accepted into a college, university, or trade school.
• Students who are currently enrolled in a college, university, or trade school.
• People are accepted into a graduate school.
You must be a citizen or lawful resident of the United States in order to apply.
- Special Criteria:
We want to see how creative and convincing you can be with your video. Make sure it is geared towards your peers. Videos can be technical, narrative, documentary, fiction or any other video style you can think of. Video selfies will not be considered. Be creative! We’ve seen tons of stats and percentages and they get boring. The video must be yours. Music videos taken from YouTube will not be considered.
VIDEOS WILL BE JUDGED ON:
Your PSA will be judged on the level of creativity and persuasiveness, as well as how informative it is.
• Create your video and make sure it is no longer than 3 minutes.
• Upload your video to YouTube titled How to Interact with the Police.
• In the description of the video please include a link to this page.
• Once your video has been uploaded, fill out the Application Form at the bottom of this page.
• All questions should be emailed to email@example.com.