Massey and Associates Justice For All Scholarship (ID 3748)
- Start Date:
- Massey & Associates, personal injury attorneys based in Chattanooga, Tennessee, is pleased to announce that we are offering a scholarship in the amount of $1,000 to one student who has experienced and overcome adversity in their life and justice was served — we would like to hear about the positive effects this justice had on yourself and your community.
Gary Massey has focused his career on providing justice to victims of personal injury cases because of another person’s negligence. He has been serving Tennessee and Georgia since 1998, and as personal injury attorneys, the firm is committed to seeing that justice is served and injured accident victims receive full compensation for their injuries and damages. Following this mission, Massey & Associates has established the Justice For All Scholarship to support upcoming lawyers.
- Min GPA:
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in college, graduate school, or be a GED holder who is about to attend a college within the United States; they also must show good academic standing by holding a GPA of 3.0 or higher. The recipient of this scholarship will have demonstrated that although they have encountered hardship, justice was served through their perseverance and they have committed themselves to enriching their community.
- Special Criteria:
- To apply for this scholarship, please submit:
• A current resume,
• An unofficial transcript,
• A 500-1,000 word essay which describes how you overcame adversity, outlining a specific roadblock through which you fought, emerged victorious and felt that justice was served.