Power of Resilience Scholarship (ID 3743)
- Start Date:
- The Law Offices of Scott Glovsky are proud to announce their 2018 Power of Resilience Scholarship. We will be awarding $1,000 towards the education of a future lawyer who understands the power of resilience. If you have overcome a serious life challenge, please visit our scholarship page and learn how we can help you.
- Min GPA:
- To be eligible for The Power of Resilience scholarship, applicants should be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program. They also must show good academic standing with a GPA of at least 3.0. The scholarship recipient will have made clear their interest in the power of personal resilience when in crisis.
- Special Criteria:
- To apply for this scholarship, please submit:
• A current resume,
• An unofficial academic transcript,
• A 1,000-word essay discussing when you were faced with a serious life challenge and how you overcame that challenge. In your essay, you should explain what you have learned, and especially what others can learn from your experience.