Ted and Staceys Scholarship for Brilliant Business Students (ID 3716)
- Start Date:
- The Ted & Stacey Scholarship is a $1,000 scholarship for fulfilling academic purposes of selected candidate. The grant can only be used for tuition fees or textbooks at the candidate’s college for the next academic year.
The scholarship money will be directed to the respective candidate’s college and will be administered by the college authorities.
- Min GPA:
- The following are the eligibility requirements:
• Must be a college student enrolled in a recognized college/university
• Must be pursuing a business or entrepreneurship major
• Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher on average
• Must be a citizen of USA or legally authorized to study in USA
• There are no age requirements as long as the applicant is enrolled in a college
• All information provided in the application should be accurate and authentic.
- Special Criteria:
- Applicants will be required to submit:
• An original idea of what other products could be of interest to somebody in the process of buying a new mattress. Motivate your choice and explain how you would market it on this website. Creativity will be rewarded, so avoid obvious products like bed sheets and pillows unless you have a terrific implementation idea.
• A short letter on why you think you are deserving of this scholarship. The essay’s length doesn’t matter at all, as long as it’s well written and provides a sound argument. You can mention any past business successes, no matter the size (yes, a profitable lemonade stand counts). Plagiarism will result in automatic cancellation of application.
• Proof of enrollment in any recognized college or university
• Proof of grades: your current and last semester’s grades sheet.
• Contact information (email, phone number, and address).