Greater Than Gatsby Annual Scholarship (ID 3657)
- Start Date:
- Established by Greater Than Gatsby as part of a new initiative to establish a channel of support for the next generation, the Greater Than Gatsby Annual Scholarship supports the future of visual art and content creators. One recipient will receive $10,000 USD annually to be used to help pay their tuition and academic expenses to an accredited non-profit college/university or vocational/technical school in the United States.
- • You must be a recently accepted high-school student, undergraduate or graduate student from an accredited college/university in the United States.
• You must be majoring in any type of art, communications, english, film, fine arts, journalism, multimedia, photography and visual arts.
• You must be able to provide proof of your identity if you are chosen as the winner. Qualified ID is a student id or driver’s license.
- Special Criteria:
- To apply please complete the following:
• Submit 3 photos demonstrating your best photography. Photos should be no larger than 1,000px on the longest side and 72dpi.
• Write a short essay of at least 500 words describing your interest in photography and/or the relation of photography to your chosen career or passion.
• Include your Name, Address and Phone Number.
• Include the name of the school you are or will be attending along with the address and phone number to their financial aid office.
• Submit your entry with all files in a zip file to email@example.com with the following subject line:
Gatsby Scholarship Submission – Your Name