Gear Up Your Future Scholarship (ID 3605)
- Start Date:
- $2000 for Winner
$1000 for Runner-Up
- Students that are interested need be 18 years of age to compete for the scholarship on their own. If you are under the age of 18, we will need the permission of your parent or parents, or a legal guardian.
- We are looking for students who can write a to us about their own experience, or an opinion about below topic:
How does AI – Artificial Intelligent support people in studying and improving working efficiency?
We are looking for the essay to be between 500 – 3,000 words.
- Special Criteria:
- While you are writing about the future technology in Education, keep in mind that we will be looking for three, specific criteria. We want the essay to be:
1. Detailed – What is the future technology? How will it fit into education overall? Will it start in the younger years, high school or college when the future technology becomes a part of a person’s education?
2. Interesting – We want you to be creative while you are writing for us. Make that you enjoy the time you are writing. Enjoy what you are learning, as you writer your essay.
3. The Difference – We’re looking for an outstanding point of view in your essays