Tea Scholarship by Teabloom (ID 3589)
- Start Date:
- Teabloom started with a simple idea—to create healthier and more entertaining tea products that are better for our bodies and souls; products that promote health and create more memorable experiences as they bring people together. At Teabloom, we believe sharing a pot of flowering tea with a loved one is restorative for body, mind, and soul. Your favorite brew can help you prepare for the day, brighten your mood, or help you relax. Across the world, tea is the most imbibed beverage after water. It has a long history and has been enjoyed for millenniums in various ways, from carefully performed tea ceremonies to mid-day breaks. Teabloom is the world’s largest provider of blooming teas.
Teabloom is dedicated to awarding tuition scholarships each year to encourage students to pursue higher education. For those who are passionate about healthy living, Teabloom scholarships are perfect opportunities to earn $1,000 to assist with the cost of education while adding a healthy edge to a student’s resume. Teabloom welcomes students currently enrolled in high school, undergraduate, and even elementary school to apply.
- Min GPA:
- • Be currently enrolled in an accredited university, high school or elementary school in the U.S.
• Must be a U.S. citizen or hold a valid U.S. student visa.
• Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Special Criteria:
- To apply, you should write and submit an essay of 600-700 words on the following topic:
Which types of tea are the healthiest and what are their health benefits?