Arnold and Itkin LLP Academic Scholarship (ID 3573)
- Start Date:
- To empower and encourage future attorneys in their pursuit of similar goals, we have chosen to begin the Arnold & Itkin LLP Academic Scholarship. Our firm will award $5,000 to two current law students who share our passion for assisting the underprivileged and the victims of tragedy.
Regardless of the area of law, the scholarship recipients should be focused on utilizing the legal system to support those less fortunate. All applicants should demonstrate both past and current dedication to victim advocacy and/or community service. To apply, each applicant must submit an essay explaining their goals and intent to use their legal education to improve the lives of certain individuals, the community, or society at large. The essay should be limited to no more than 3 pages. In addition to that, applicants must submit a statement of financial need along with supporting documentation.
- Min GPA:
- Financial Need:
- Law Fields
- • Must be a U.S. resident
• Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
• Must be a current 2nd or 3rd year law student at an ABA Accredited school
• Must be in financial need