Turner Pest Control Fall 2018 Scholarship (ID 3492)
- Start Date:
- From contributions and sponsorships, to the personal participation of our team members in local charitable events, Turner Pest Control is strongly committed to supporting efforts to make our communities great places to live and work.
With our third scholarship program, now offered bi-annually, we’re highlighting the importance of community service. For the 2018 fall semester, we are offering a scholarship award to a deserving student in the U.S. who has demonstrated his or her commitment to community service, and who has been accepted to a university, college or trade school and submits the winning entry in an essay competition. The scholarship is open to all U.S. residents. A scholarship in the amount of $1,000 will be awarded on June 15, 2018.
- Min GPA:
- Volunteerism/Community Service
- • Submit a completed scholarship application online by midnight Eastern time, May 1, 2018.
• Attach the above-described 500-word essay to your online application.
• Applicants must be accepted to a community college, four-year college or university, trade school, or two-year technical college in the U.S.
- Special Criteria:
- The deadline for entry is May 1, 2018. All entrants must submit a 500-word essay about their personal experiences with community or volunteer service, how that service impacted the quality of life in their communities, and any plans for their community service participation in the future.
Selection of a scholarship winner will be based on his or her community service as described in the essay; academic achievement, including a minimum 2.5 GPA; and recommendations from employers and/or school officials.