Military Veteran Law Student Scholarship (ID 3472)
- Start Date:
- Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC, a Criminal Defense Law Firm in Fort Worth, Texas, is offering a $500 stipend scholarship to one military veteran law student (1L, 2L, or 3L) attending law school in the United States.
All of the partners of Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC graduated Texas Tech University School of Law. Partner Brandon W. Barnett served on active duty in the United States Marine Corps following law school. Our attorneys believe firmly in the value of hard work and seek to reward military veterans pursuing a career in law following their service to our nation.
- 209 W. 8th St.
- Fort Worth
- Min GPA:
- Law Fields
- Active Military/Veteran
- Must be a veteran who is pursuing a career in law fields.
- Special Criteria:
- Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC is now accepting applications for the firm’s Military Veteran Law Student Scholarship. The award will be paid directly to the student, and can be used for any expenses related to legal education, including but not limited to tuition, room, board, books, bar review courses, or commuting expenses.
Candidates should submit a cover letter summarizing their military service and the legal field in which they hope to work after law school. Cover letters should also include the following information:
• Email Address
• Street, City, State & Zip Code
• Phone Number
• University Name & City, State
• Student ID
• GPA (minimum 2.5)
• Expected Graduation Date