BabaSupport Scholarship for US Students (ID 3411)
- Start Date:
- First prize: $1,500
Second prize: $1,000
Third prize: $700
- Education is the first stepping stone towards success. With sheer dedication and encouragement, one can reach the stars. Though scholarships are not enough to support all your career, but can undoubtedly accelerate you towards your path. Our fellowship is primarily designed for helping the students to pay a fraction of their college expenses. Apply for BabaSupport scholarship and win a whopping prize money worth $3200.
- Min GPA:
- • Applicants must have Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher in a 4.0 scale
• Applicants must be a permanent resident or a native of the United States
• Applicants must be enrolled in a full undergraduate or graduate degree program in an accredited university
- Special Criteria:
- We believe writing can express you the best. As they say “Writing is the painting of your voice.” To apply for the scholarship, write a 500-1000 word essay on any of the following topics:
• What are the long-term effects of living in a technological world? Are these mostly negative or positive? How has it affected you?
• How do social media, texting, cell phones, and the Internet make the world, bigger or smaller? How much does it matter to you?
• Which is your most favorite Movie? How has it motivated you and given lessons for life?