Safe Driving Scholarship from Yonkers Honda (ID 3397)
- Start Date:
- Yonkers Honda is committed to supporting the continued education of America’s college students. For the second year in a row, we are offering a $1,000 scholarship to a driven student dedicated to earning a college degree.
Whether you are currently enrolled in college already or headed there in 2018 or 2019, you are eligible to win a $1,000 scholarship to put toward your expenses. To enter, write a thoughtful 600 words or less submission in response to the prompt below. For inspiration, you can check out last year’s winning essay here.
- Min Age:
- Max Age:
- • You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college.
• You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
• We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
• Any and all content may be used in future Yonkers Honda marketing.
- Special Criteria:
Acquiring the family car is a passing of the torch and a rite of passage for many teenagers. In 600 words or less, describe your family car, the memories you have of it, and a journey it took you on that affected your college experience, whether it was a college visit, the drive to your move-in day, or another event that impacted your college experience.
How to Enter:
• Answer the prompt above in 600 words or less.
• The file name on your response to the prompt should be your full name and date of birth. (Example: John-Doe-12-20-1996.docx)
• Email your response as a Word document to email@example.com. Use the subject line: 2019 Yonkers Honda Scholarship
• Submissions must be received by midnight on February 4, 2019.