The HIV Testing Scholarship (ID 3197)
- Start Date:
- We are excited to announce our $500 scholarship contest for undergraduate and postgraduate students. The $500 prize money will be awarded to one student who will win the contest.
If higher education is one of your life’s priorities, HIVRNATestGuide’s Scholarship contest is something you should not miss.
We want every student should get a fair and equal chance when it comes to higher education. Every year thousands of dreams are broken because people cannot afford the high fee of colleges.
HIVRNATestGuide’s Scholarship is a small initiative from our side to help a student pursue their dream.
- Min GPA:
- The participant must be attending an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course in an accredited college, university or graduate school.
Minimum GPA: 2.75
A proof of enrollment in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course is required.
- Special Criteria:
- How to Apply:
• Write an essay on the topic “How to maintain a good Work-Life balance?”
• You must send your essay to us on or before 31st August 2018.
• You can send your essay (in MS Word format only) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Don’t forget to mention your name, email, and phone number in your application.
• You are also required to mention your college/university details in your application.
• Only essay that will be unique and creative will be considered for the contest.