The Simmons and Fletcher P.C. Law Marketing Scholarship (ID 3162)
- Start Date:
- 1st - $1000
2nd - $500
- Paying for college isn’t always easy, but getting a collegiate education is one of the most important things that a young adult can do to better their lives. That’s why Simmons and Fletcher, P.C., is pleased to offer our annual Law Marketing Scholarship.
The Law Marketing Scholarship
Our Law Marketing Scholarship offers a $1,000 scholarship for the winner and a $500 scholarship for one runner up who have an interest in marketing and advertising or law. The scholarship can be used for the cost of tuition, college housing, books, or/and other related university expenses.
- Eligibility Requirements
In order to apply for the Simmons and Fletcher, P.C., Law Marketing Scholarship, students must meet the criteria listed below:
• Be a U.S. citizen/lawful U.S. permanent resident
• Have a high school graduating GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
• Have been accepted to a two or four year college or marketing school
• Submit a completed application
• Submit an essay that meets essay requirements
• Possess an interest in marketing and advertising
- Special Criteria:
- Essay Requirements
In order to be considered for the Law Marketing Scholarship, applicants must submit an essay. The aim of the essay is to propose and discuss a marketing strategy for personal injury law.
The essay should focus on how personal injury law is helping people recover from tragic events. Essays should propose a marketing ad or idea that presents personal injury attorneys in a positive light. The essay should also include a description as to the medium (video, audio, print) that the ad would be presented in and where it would be marketed.
The essay should be as long as is necessary to fully explain marketing proposal. All essays should be typed in a legible, 12-point size font.