Design Scholarship (ID 3016)
- Start Date:
- Because we know that future generations are going to need graphic designers and design technology of great innovation, we want to help foster the education those young people need. This is why we've created the Likeness Me Design Success Award Scholarship. We want to lend our support to the next generation of industry leaders.
Our award process is simple: We want students who are interested in 3D printing and design to apply by recording a 2-minute video presentation. We'd like to hear about your favorite use of a new design technology and what it is about your favorite pieces that appeal to you. That's all it takes! Good luck!
The winner of the scholarship competition will receive an award of $500 to put towards their education.
- This award competition is open to any and all students who are currently enrolled in a college or university.
- Special Criteria:
- Entry Details
Your submission should take the form of a video roughly two minutes in length. Please touch on the following areas:
* Which new design technology is your favorite?
* How do you think this technology has influenced his or her contemporaries, and what impact do you think he or she will have in the future?
* What is your favorite piece of work created by this new design technology?
* What is it about that piece that appeals to you?
The best submitted video will earn a $500 scholarship to be put toward the creator's educational needs.