Flosum Salesforce DX (ID 2918)
- Start Date:
- The Flosum team is excited to announce this initiative of offering scholarships to students for the year 2017-18. Flosum will award a scholarship of $750 to an outstanding college student pursuing studies in application lifecycle management or salesforce release management with a demonstrated interest in the field of Salesforce DX.
- Min GPA:
- 1. The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited university or college located in United States;
2. Graduating high school seniors with the GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship;
3. Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue bachelor’s degree which can be in the field of computer science, computer engineering or in other technical discipline such as physics, electrical engineering or mathematics with an interest in the field of computer science.
- Special Criteria:
- To apply for this scholarship program:
1. Write a 1000-word essay comparing 3 the use of Salesforce with Jenkins, Changesets and Ant Migration tool. Also, explain the issues in using GIT with Salesforce. Essentially, this knowledge is important if you intended to have a winning essay. Such technical terms should not be new to you. You need a background in some IT or technical course to write the best paper that will help you to win the Flosum Scholarship. With this information, you are guaranteed to have a good paper which will show Flosum that you deserve the scholarship.
2. Include a cover letter and be sure to include your name, your college, college year, graduating year and intended major. Also, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application.
3. To apply, submit your scholarship application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winner student will be contacted directly by phone or via email on the same details that you have provided while applying the scholarship.