No Bull Sports Scholarships (ID 2904)
- Start Date:
- No Bull Sports is a non-profit organization dedicated to uniting, educating, and empowering young women to reach the top of their athletic game. When we set out to build a community of female athletes from all walks of life, a cornerstone of our mission was to offer scholarships to deserving high school students. No Bull Sports provides smart, trailblazing, talented young women the financial resources they need to achieve their academic and athletic goals.
No Bull Sports is excited to award this quarter's scholarship of $5,000 on December 29, 2017 to a deserving female high school sophomore, junior, or senior who will be pursuing an athletic endeavor in college. We will award $15,000 worth of scholarships over the course of a calendar year; awarded 3x/year, each scholarship is worth $5,000. The deadline for this quarter is December 1, 2017.
- Min GPA:
- 1. Have an active No Bull Sports user account profile.
2. Live and attend a high school or be home schooled within the fifty United States.
3. Currently participate on a sports team, or actively participate in another athletic endeavor.
4. Maintain a cumulative un-weighted GPA of at least 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) during your high school career.
5. Plan to attend an institution of higher learning including, but not limited to: four-year college or university, community college, or a trade or technical school.
6. Not have been awarded a No Bull Sports Scholarship in the past.
*Note: You may continue to apply for each quarterly scholarship if you have not yet been a recipient of the award.
7. Post at least 3 times on the No Bull Sports website by the scholarship deadline. Posts must include “#NBScholarship” in the comment section by the scholarship deadline.
8. Have a letter of recommendation submitted on your behalf to email@example.com.
9. Semi-finalists must submit a video and official high school transcripts.