Single Parent Scholarships (ID 2705)
- Start Date:
- There are over 13.5 million single parents residing in the United States. Due to the high cost of attending college, along with the difficulties of balancing work and child care, further education is not always possible.
At Custody X Change, we believe everybody should have the opportunity to attend college, regardless of their circumstances. Single parents often struggle to accumulate funds and maintain a decent standard of living while studying. The fear of being unable to provide adequate child care often overshadows academic aspirations.
- In order to qualify for the Custody X Change Single Parent Scholarship, you must:
• Be a U.S. Resident over the age of 18
• Have primary physical custody of one or more minor children
• Be enrolled full-time at an accredited college
• Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Special Criteria:
- To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and attach the following:
• Your essay
• Your unofficial college transcript
By applying, you are giving us consent to use your name and your school for promotional purposes, without further compensation to you. We will not share any other personal information without your consent.
Topic: "How do you plan on using your education to improve your family's life?"
Write a 400 to 500 word essay and attach it to the email as a document.