Weisblatt Law Firm LLC $1000.00 Scholarship (ID 2376)
- Start Date:
- Everyone at The Weisblatt Law Firm appreciates both the value of an education as well as the need to help others. The escalating costs of education, including tuition, books, and housing, make it difficult for some students and their families to make ends meet.
In order to try and make financial issues a little easier, the Weisblatt Law Firm is pleased to offer a $1000.00 scholarship. The ability to apply for this scholarship is open to any individual currently enrolled in a college or graduate program, or actively applying to attend one such program in 2018.
- (713) 714-4634
- Min GPA:
- In order for an application to qualify:
• Essays must be received by July 15, 2018 by 9am PST
• Applications should be forwarded to email@example.com
• The application should provide the name of the school where the applicant is enrolled or is actively seeking to enroll in 2018
• We expect a high level of writing quality in the essays both in content and in structure. Essays with more than one spelling error and more than two grammatical errors will be eliminated from consideration for the scholarship.
- Special Criteria:
- To apply for the Weisblatt Law Firm Scholarship, applicants must submit a 750+ word essay on the following topic:
“Businesses often protect themselves from the high costs of litigation by including arbitration clauses and waivers of the right to a jury trial in their terms and conditions. Do you believe that this trend benefits our country? Support your position.”