Lendza.com Scholarship (ID 2339)
- Start Date:
- The Lendza.com Scholarship (“The Scholarship”) awards a scholarship to one college student who displays a noticeable spark of entrepreneurial spirit.
- Min Age:
- Full(12+ Credits)
- No purchase is necessary to participate or to be eligible to win. The Scholarship is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and who are currently enrolled as a full-time freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior student at an institution of higher learning (college or university). Relatives of current Sponsor’s (and its related companies’) directors, officers, employees, affiliates, and agents are ineligible to participate or win. By participating and by submitting an application and essay (“the Submission”), you (“Applicant,” “you,” “your”) represent and warrant that you comply with these Official Rules. Each Applicant is limited to one (1) Submission.
- Special Criteria:
- SUBMISSION PROCEDURES: Entries will be accepted between February 20, 2017 at 12:00 am Pacific Standard Time to December 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time (“Entry Period”). Only Submissions submitted during the Entry Period are eligible for consideration for The Scholarship.
Applicants may participate by following the directions below:
1. Submit a Tweet: Log into your Twitter account (if you have one) and Tweet @LendzaLoans with a condensed version of your idea along with the #BetterThanALoan hashtag.
2. Submit your Submission (Application and Essay): Complete the basic Application providing basic information such as your first name, last name, date of birth, email address, phone number, home address, and name of your college. Then, upload your 500-word Essay explaining your answer to The Scholarship Question through https://lendza.com/scholarship. Whether you were able to Tweet your idea or not, you must also include a 140-character condensed version of your idea at the top of your essay.
Your Tweet and Application or Application alone, must be written in English and must not exceed the 500-word limit. Once you have submitted your Application, your Application is final and cannot be edited or corrected. Submissions that are obscene, pornographic, libelous or otherwise objectionable will be disqualified. All Submissions become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, or unintelligible entries, or for Submissions not received during the Entry Period due to technical, internet, electronic, or other technological difficulties. Applicant fully and unconditionally accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding.