Fight Back From Cancer Scholarship (ID 1823)
- Start Date:
- In Memory of Lauren Rand and all of those who have battled cancer
- ENROLLMENT: Rand Marketing’s Fight Back From Cancer Scholarship is open to any student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program by June 5, 2017 at any accredited U.S. college, university or institute that fits one of the two following criteria:
1) You are a cancer survivor or currently in remission.
2) You are a surviving immediate family member of someone who has passed away with cancer.
- Special Criteria:
- APPLICATION : Each applicant must submit an essay of 500 words or less that includes the following:
1) Applicant’s name, address, phone number, and the university or institute of attendance as of June 5, 2017.
2) ESSAY QUESTION:
For those applying under Criteria #1: How has cancer affected your life? What was your first reaction when you were told that you had cancer? How did you find the strength to go through your treatments? What did friends or family do or say that meant the most to you? How are you moving forward? What are your future plans?
For those applying under Criteria #2: What is involved with having to care for someone with cancer? What are some things you would do or say to keep his or her spirits up? What is the grieving process if you have lost someone to cancer? How are you moving forward? What are your future plans?