GreenPal Business Scholarship (ID 1744)
- Start Date:
- Scholarship is $2,000 paid equally over (4) semesters, This scholarship will be renewed each year with a new winner. Each winner will receive (4) awards of $500 for each semester completed
- Our CEO started his first company, a small lawn mowing business, in high school and grew the company while attending college, ultimately scaling the organization to over 100 employees. Having recently guided that company through acquisition by a respected national organization he wants to assist aspiring entrepreneurs attending college while starting or running a small business.
The purpose of The GreenPal Small Business Scholarship is to assist a motivated, driven student and future business leader. We believe that the generation of today's students are the future employers of tomorrow. The future of our county will be forged by the entrepreneurial spirit of today's generation.
If you currently run a small business while attending college or have a small business idea to start while you plan to attend college, see below for the instructions and criteria for applying for the GreenPal scholarship.
- Min GPA:
- Full(12+ Credits)
- Business Fields
- 1) Applicant must be graduating High School's Senior Class in 2018 or currently enrolled in a college of business with a 3.5 or higher GPA
2) Applicant must demonstrate high ambition and desire to be an entrepreneur or business owner
3) Applicant must have a declared major or minor in the college of Business, Economics, or Finance.
4) Funds must be used for full-time enrollment at accredited two or four-year colleges, Universities, vocational or technical schools in the United States
- Special Criteria:
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Submissions are to be submitted through the online application process.