Strom and Associates 2019 Academic Scholarship (ID 4058)
- Start Date:
- Strom & Associates understands the increasing costs of college tuition makes it more difficult to graduate college for many outstanding students across the nation. Therefore, we are offering one $1,000 scholarship. The scholarship committee will select the student who submits the best essay focusing on the given topic.
- This scholarship is open to any US citizen or permanent US resident who will be enrolled in fall 2019 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
- Special Criteria:
- Application Requirements:
• The student must complete the online application which appears below by July 15, 2019. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
• The applicant must give full rights for the use of the essay to Strom & Associates for any advertising or promotional purposes.
• The student must provide proof of full-time enrollment should his or her essay be selected.
• The winner must consent to the use of his or her picture and other basic information on the winner page of the stromlawyers.com website.
Essay Subject And Format:
Write an essay on the following topic:
What obvious hazards can you detect in your school? Are there areas where slip and fall injuries are more likely to happen? Come up with a simple step-by step plan of actions your school can take to keep employees and students safe. Feel free to include pictures.
Please Implement The Following Criteria as well:
1. The Essay has to be 1,500 words or less.
2. Post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: www.wordpress.com.
3. Include at least three “clickable” links to authoritative sources. At least one of these has to go to an article on Stromlawyer’s blog. We added some below to get you started. Feel free to use different posts from our blog archive.
4. Please note that the link to Stromlaw.com must be “clickable,” meaning that it is not enough to simply cite to the post. (Quick tip: In order to make a link clickable, highlight the entire link, click “Command + K” on your keyboard).
5. Be sure that you are listed as the author of the essay on the website and that the blog post is set to “public”.
6. Only submit your own work.