SureCall Future Leaders Scholarship Program (ID 4003)
- Start Date:
- This scholarship is offered by SureCall, LLC. We are a company founded by an engineer, Hongtao Zhan, who had a vision that could improve everyday life in the cellular age and the entrepreneurial drive to see it through.
The average cost of tuition for a Baccalaureate degree earned from a public college over the span of four-years now averages more than $100,000 and the same degree earned at a private college averages over $200,000.
With the SureCall Future Leaders Scholarship Program, it is our mission to usher in the next generation of entrepreneurs and innovators who are excited to apply their natural drive and knowledge gained in college to improve life as we know it.
- Min Age:
- Students must be enrolled or accepted and planning to enroll in an accredited college or university within the United. The scholarship is available to any student over the age of 18, at all levels of college, spanning from high school student enrolled in college to enrolled students and post-graduate students.
- Special Criteria:
- How to Apply
Those who would like to apply for this scholarship will need to complete and submit the form at the bottom of the page. Within this form applicants will be required to share:
• First and last name, email address, and phone number
• Name of college attending or to be attended
• College start date and anticipated date of graduation
• Current or anticipated field(s) of study
• 400-600 word essay (theme and details below)
In the 400-600 word essay, the applicant will briefly share the reason behind his or her chosen major (or potential major). The essay will focus more in-depth on how he or she is currently or would eventually like to use that major to improve everyday life through an entrepreneurial endeavor.
Essentially, we want to know why you’re excited about your major and how you feel it can be used to make the world a better or more advanced place!