Sullivan Papain Block McGrath and Cannavo P.C.s Annual $2500 Scholarship (ID 3983)
- Start Date:
- Sullivan Papain Block McGrath & Cannavo P.C. is a personal injury law firm with offices in New York City, Garden City, Cutchogue, and Hackensack. SPBMC handles all types of injury cases from construction accidents to medical malpractice.
In addition, SPBMC has served as General Counsel for the Uniformed Firefighters Association for over 40 years. This experience affords our attorneys a unique perspective and an ability to truly appreciate what both the firefighters and their families risk each day in their service to the City of New York.
The firm is looking to give something back to those families who either have a family member in the military, or who serves as a first responder. Sullivan Papain Block McGrath & Cannavo P.C. is aware that the mounting cost of college tuition is a tremendous burden upon students and their families. We want to help lighten that burden. To that end, we are offering an annual $2,500 scholarship to current or rising college students who fit the criteria listed below.
- Min GPA:
- Full(12+ Credits)
- First Responder (Firefighter, Police Officer, or EMT)
- Scholarship Requirements
The firm is offering a $2,500 annual scholarship to one student each year who:
(1) Is or has a parent who is:
i. First Responder (defined as a Firefighter, Police Officer or EMT) and/or
ii. Member of the military;
(2) Has a minimum GPA of 3.0; and
(3) Is currently enrolled full-time at an accredited four or two-year college.