Children of a Non-Traditional Family Scholarship (ID 3950)
- Start Date:
- Reidy Law Office works with families through a number of different issues. By practicing family law, we see first hand the stress that family matters can cause children. Families come in all shapes and sizes and how children are brought up often shapes who they have become.
This year, Reidy Law Office is proud to announce The Children of a Non-Traditional Family Scholarship to hear from students who grew up in a non-traditional family and hear how this had a positive effect on their life. We want to hear how a non-traditional family gave you insights and experiences that are unknown to individuals from a traditional family.
The winner of the scholarship will be chosen based on the criteria outlined below and will be awarded with $1,000.
- Min GPA:
- Non-traditional students
- The eligibility requirements for The Children of a Non-Traditional Family Scholarship are as follows:
• Applicants must be currently enrolled or about to attend an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program within the United States
• Applicants must have a current GPA of 3.0 or higher
The applicant must then write a 1,000 word essay explaining how being part of a non traditional family shaped their life in a positive manner.
- Special Criteria:
A complete application for this scholarship will include:
• A Resume
• A current academic transcript (We should clearly be able to see Cumulative GPA)
• A 1,000 word or less essay describing how growing up in a non-traditional family positively impacted your life and provided you with insights that individuals from traditional families might not have.