Safer Skin Whitening Scholarship (ID 3912)
- Start Date:
- One award worth $1200 will be awarded under the Safer Skin Whitening Scholarship every year. The scholarship will be sent directly to the school/university/college’s financial aid office.
- At SaferSkinWhitening.com, we value education and helping people those in need. Since education is getting costlier day by day, everyone can’t afford it (especially the higher education). The cost of school books, tuition, hostel, and school supplies broke the dream of many those want to attend college because they simply can’t afford it. We want to make the life of students and their families a little easier. We’re pleased to present a $1200 yearly scholarship to individuals who are attending an accredited college, graduate school or university.
- • The scholarship is only available to current undergraduate student or current student in the United States.
• Be able to provide a school transcript or acceptance letter proving their enrollment or acceptance. A screenshot, picture or unofficial transcripts are all acceptable options.
• There is no requirement of minimum age.
- Special Criteria:
- How to apply:
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must write an essay/article (between 1000 and 2000 words and may NOT be posted elsewhere on the internet) about a topic related to this site. Some typical topics could be anything related to:
• Colourism in Today’s World
• Celebrities and Skin Whitening – Why Do They Do That?
• How Hydroquinone Ruined My Neighbours (or someone else you know) Life!
• What is Melasma?
• How to Treat Age Spot?
• How to Treat Skin discolouration?
• Beauty Tips For Fairness
• Dangers of Chemical Peels?
• Your Own Story About Skin Lightening
What else you need to know?
• The essay must be received on or before March 10, 2019.
• Applicants should send their applications by email to email@example.com in word format. Links to Google docs will not be considered.
• Applicants must mention their full name and contact information.
• The essay should be creative and unique, if scientific, well researched and backed by facts.
• No additional information should be included.
• Once the application deadline will be over, the essays will be judged on creativity, thoughtfulness, the value of the information provided, uniqueness, grammar & style, and few other factors.
• The winners of the contest will be announced on March 31, 2019.